Job Pest Control - Area Sales Manager Nordics
Company profile - Job Pest Control - Area Sales Manager Nordics
Tanaco A/S belongs to the Pelsis Group (www.pelsis.com), a brand led organisation, delivering pest control and hygiene solutions to a global customer base, employs over 400 people globally, with its head office in North Yorkshire, UK. The Group currently works with over 3000 distributors worldwide. The Group’s Pro-Pest brands include Tanaco, Edialux Professional, Insect-O-Cutor, Network, Silvandersson, B&G, Curtis Dyna-Fog and Agrisense.
With regional offices in Esbjerg (Denmark) and Knared (Sweden) the Group has a dedicated team who put customer service and technical support at the heart of the company’s activities. In order to realise their growth ambition Tanaco is now looking for an Area Sales Manager Pro-Pest – Nordics. AFL Executive Search will assist Tanaco in this search, the goal being that the Area Sales Manager enters the company as soon as possible.
Area Sales Manager Pro-Pest – Nordics
Your main tasks and responsibilities - Job Pest Control - Area Sales Manager Nordics
Based in the Scandinavian region (Denmark, Sweden or Norway), in this field based role you interact with a wide variety of pest control customers, from pest control technicians and business owners to key accounts and professional purchasing contacts.
You are responsible for managing customers, targeting sales growth by selling a broad range of pest control products and brands through technical support, product advice and outstanding customer service.
You deliver solutions to customers, provide them with pre sales information, are responsible for follow up on tenders, orders and deliveries in order to realize targets. You are constantly working on optimizing customers relations. On an ongoing basis you achieve sales targets, improve client satisfaction and deliver outstanding proactive service to our customers. You have the ambition to strive for best practice for attainability.
More specific key accountabilities
- Face to face meetings with customers, understanding their product and service requirements to grow sales.
- Proactively identify new customer opportunities, developing these into profitable accounts.
- Territory management and planning to ensure an appropriate level of face-to-face customer meetings are achieved each week.
- Ensure territory sales targets are met and exceeded on a monthly basis.
- Sell the full range of Pelsis Group product brands into your customer base and prospects.
- Assist customers with product enquiries and provide a route to technical advice.
- Review existing products and assist in the evaluation of new products.
- Attend exhibitions, promoting all Pelsis brands and products.
Your experience and skills
You are an established pest control sales professional, who can deliver sales growth, both with the existing customer base of Tanaco and through new customer acquisition. You are also a highly self-motivated, organised individual capable of working independently and closely with the teams in Denmark, Sweden and the UK. A minimum of 3 years working as an account manager is ideal.
You also should have:
- Proven experience of managing customer accounts – large and small.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Perfect language skills in Swedish (both verbal and written) as well as in English and minimum understanding of Danish (preferably also verbal) and Norwegian language.
- Good interpersonal skills are essential, alongside a flexible approach.
- A full clean driving license is essential.
ArbeidsvoorWhat can you expect from TANACO?
- You are a part of a successful global supplier of environment enhancement products.
- his job gives you the room for initiative and offers you the prospect of a dynamic career within a company committed to growth.
- Appropriate compensation level and benefits package (company car, laptop/tablet, smartphone…).
More information or interested in Job Pest Control - Area Sales Manager Nordics?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com.
- For more information about this job you can also contact Mr. Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831.
- All further details about EDIALUX or PELSIS Group can be found on their websites www.tanaco.com and www.pelsis.com.
- Further information about AFL Executive Search www.aflsearch.com.
There is an exclusivity agreement between TANACO and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job.
About AFL Executive Search
AFL Executive Search (www.aflsearch.com) recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
AFL Executive Search matches the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone.
We connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate; we also attract the right one. We have both interim and permanent positions.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors. We have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
● Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
● Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
● Life Sciences : Animal Health, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals