Job Veterinair - Product Manager Companion Animals & Diets - Recruitment Veterinair
Company Profile - Job Veterinair - Product Manager Companion Animals & Diets - Recruitment Veterinair
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
Our client Dechra is an international specialist in veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products. Their expertise is in the development, manufacture and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide. They have offices across 21 countries in Europe and North America, export to over 40 countries worldwide and have three manufacturing sites. The Dechra group employs over one thousand people with a revenue reaching more than € 300m.
Their six Dechra Values: Dedication, Enjoyment, Courage, Honesty, Relationships and Ambition reflect the best aspects of behaviour and competence in Dechra. They embrace the values at every level of the business and everything about the business is underpinned by their values. How they talk to the people that matter, the way they always look to do things better and how they think of the people and the animals beyond the product.
Dechra is active in Companion Animal, Equine and Food Producing Animal products. Their key focus therapeutic areas are: Endocrinology, Dermatology, Anaesthesia and Analgesia, Water Medication, Diets and Nutrition and Equine Locomotion. They also support their clients in practice with a wide range of materials and technical advice.
Dechra Veterinary Products BV is looking for a new Product Manager CAP Pharma & Diets (fulltime) in the Netherlands. Match Recruitment will assist Dechra in this search, the goal being that the new Product Manager enters Dechra ideally in March or April 2017.
The Role & Primary Accountabilities of the Job Veterinair - Product Manager Companion Animals & Diets - Recruitment Veterinair
You will be responsible for leading and directing the marketing of the key therapy area of CAP pharma & diets and for delivering marketing and communication innovation. In addition, you will also be required to provide technical support concerning marketing and commercial activities and optimize the product portfolio to achieve maximum sales and achieve full market penetration.
- Producing and executing CAP Pharma & Diets Strategy Plan, in line with the Company Strategy.
- Deliver a marketing plan that meets business expectations and is manageable from a market and country implementation perspective.
- Ensure the marketing plan optimizes the return on investment within the budgetary constraints.
- Providing technical and marketing support to the Netherlands Sales Team regarding any CAP pharma & diets queries including new customers, launching new products, training big clinics and hospitals and presenting to existing customers.
- Single point of contact for international product manager colleagues for the Netherlands and attend international meetings with them on a quarterly basis.
- Manage the organization of campaigns in the relevant therapy area CAP pharma & diets, in collaboration with the management team, to ensure Dechra is professionally presented and at an appropriate level for the business opportunity.
- Develop positioning concepts that are creative, innovative and differentiate the area of CAP and its products from the competition. The positioning should also be consistent across the business and provide a platform for both the short and medium term.
- Use internal market intelligence to maintain an understanding of customer requirements, market dynamics and competitor opportunities/threats.
- Manage market research to support business decisions and enable measurement of the success of product launches, brand campaigns etc.
- Maintain market presence by attending industry congresses and through communications and liaison with Universities, Key Opinion Leaders, Distributors, General Practitioners, competitor companies and commercial partners.
- Lead the concept of innovation for everything that relates to your service offering.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Education: Degree qualification in Veterinary Medicine
- Preferable degree in Marketing and/or Business
- At least 2 years of current relevant working experience in a pet veterinary practice
- Demonstrable experience in managing creative and design agencies to deliver against a plan
- Exceptional Networking skills to develop and maintain key relationships with a commercial awareness to grow the business
- Behaviors in line with Dechra Values
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Demonstrable analytical experience
- Evidence of budgetary management
- Highly Creative and Innovative
- Self-motivated and driven with an ambition to succeed with a “can do attitude”
- Proactive and flexible to change
- Ability to structure and organize effectively and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbally
- Willingness to travel abroad concerning international meetings - 10% of your time
- Based in the Netherlands
Dechra offers ...
- Exciting challenges in an international company with a consistent record of growth.
- Excellent development opportunities with attractive compensation & benefits.
- Flexible working conditions and an outstanding working environment.
More information or interested in the Job Veterinair - Product Manager Companion Animals & Diets - Recruitment Veterinair?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com of push the button ´Solliciteer´ below to leave your resumé.
- For more information about this job you can also contact Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954.
- All further details about Dechra can be found on their website www.dechra.com and www.dechra.nl.
There is an exclusivity agreement between Dechra Veterinary Products and Match Recruitment BV for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job.