Vacature Chemie - Internal Sales Support Officer
Since 1932 Denka International (www.denka.nl) is directional in registrating, formulating and producing biocides, plant protection products and veterinary medicines. At Denka International the protection of the environment, people and animals is stated. Denka International is authorised for preparation, packaging, labelling and register of veterinary medicines under GMP regime.
Denka International formulate concentrated or ready to use biocides, plant protection products and veterinary medicines as granulates, liquids and aerosols. Denka-branded or under the brand names of our business partners. Denka International produces this products for amateur users as well as for professionals. Denka International is also very experienced in the development of formulations, recipes and products: knowledge and expertise that Denka gladly likes to share with their respected clients. Denka Registrations can assist in the authorization of the products.
Denka belongs to the Pelsis Group (www.pelsis.com), a brand led organisation, developing brands which offer their customers solutions to pest control problems. The Group’s retail brands currently include Edialux HPP, Luxan, Insect-O-Cutor, A Green Way, and Pest-Stop, alongside exclusive distribution arrangements in Benelux on Birchmeier and Aeroxon.
In order to realise the growth ambition of Denka, we are looking for an:
Internal Sales Support Officer - Toll
Your main tasks and responsibilities - Vacature Chemie - Internal Sales Support Officer
This role is designed to support the sales approach of our toll manufacturing business, to ensure that Denka maximizes business development opportunities with existing customers as well as driving growth with new accounts.
Predominantly office based, the role will require some time spent in the field with customers and sales representatives, with the potential for occasional travel to other Group sites in Europe.
- Responsible for organizing input database customer profiles and updates
- Provide sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports
- Identify and research prospects, working with the sales team to develop these into new business
- Support and build relationships with customers
- Provide technical support to customers, liaising with teams around the Group including sales, technical, product management, customer service and marketing
- Identify new product development opportunities, capture and share market information with the broader commercial team, including competitor activity and trends
- You will report to the Sales Manager - Toll
Your experience and skills - Vacature Chemie - Internal Sales Support Officer
- Process owner and hands-on in making and follow-up client quotations
- Competent in working with SAP or other ERP Programs, Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Superb communication skills, interfacing effectively customers from all around the world and with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Degree level education or equivalent. A degree in chemical/agrichemical subjects would be highly advantageous
- Proven track record, and success gained in an internal sales or customer service role
- Numerate with the ability to interpret and produce sales related data
- Fluent English and Dutch. Additional languages would be advantageous
- Good commercial experience
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic
- Ideally you live around Barneveld or in the middle of the Netherlands or are willing to relocate
What can you expect from DENKA? - Vacature Chemie - Internal Sales Support Officer
- You are a part of a successful global supplier of environment enhancement products
- This job gives you the room for initiative and offers you the prospect of a dynamic career within a company and group committed to growth
- Appropriate compensation level and benefits package.
More information or interested in this Vacature Chemie - Internal Sales Support Officer?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com
- For more information about this job you can also contact Mr. Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831
- All further details about DENKA or PELSIS Group can be found on their websites www.denka.nl and www.pelsis.com
- Further information about AFL Executive Search www.aflsearch.com.
There is an exclusivity agreement between DENKA and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job.
About AFL Executive Search
AFL Executive Search (www.aflsearch.com) recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
AFL Executive Search matches the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone.
We connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate; we also attract the right one. We have both interim and permanent positions.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors. We have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
● Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
● Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
● Life Sciences : Animal Health, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals