Vacature Pest Control - Account Manager Flanders Professional - Recruitment Crop Protection Belgium
Company profile - Vacature Pest Control - Account Manager Flanders Professional - Recruitment Crop Protection Belgium
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
Pelsis (www.pelsis.com) develops leading brands for specialist commercial markets, including flying insect control, bird control, general pest control and washroom hygiene solutions. Their reputation is built on leading brand heritage, developed with extensive knowledge of their markets and supported by experts in each field. Many of their brands are over 20 years old, built on a reputation of high quality products and support services. They continually work to develop their brands to support their distributors across their territories.
Customer insight is at the heart of their product innovation programme, allowing them to develop world class products designed with serviceability, design and quality in mind. Their close working relationships with customers is key to their product development ethos, giving them insight into the needs of their customers as well as specifiers and end users.
Belonging to the Pelsis Group, Edialux (www.edialux.be) is one of the Belgium’s leading distributors of pest control products and an expert in pioneering new products in the market, offering well-known pest control brands alongside newly developed products to meet the demands of the dynamic pest control environment, including unique rodent boxes and other plastic products. Alongside a comprehensive range of pest control products, Edialux is recognized for its market leading customer service and technical advice.
In order to realise their growth ambition of the professional pest control division, we are looking in Flanders for a dynamic and self-motivated:
Account Manager Flanders Professional Products
Your main tasks and responsibilities - Vacature Pest Control - Account Manager Flanders Professional - Recruitment Crop Protection Belgium
You deliver solutions to customers, provide them with pre sales information, are responsible for follow up on tenders, orders and deliveries in order to realize targets. You are constantly working on optimizing customers relations. On an ongoing basis you achieve sales targets, improve client satisfaction and deliver outstanding proactive service to our customers. You have the ambition to strive for best practice for attainability.
More specific tasks:
- Maintain all customer contacts in Flanders (municipalities, professional pest control companies and local professional distributors);
- Provide back office with sufficient information to process tenders, orders and deliveries;
- Set up appointments with customers;
- Provide customer with suitable solutions;
- Provide customer with pre-sales information;
- Support Sales manager Pest Control Officer in order to get new business;
- Introducing new products to customer;
- Log and coordinate inquiries and complaints;
- Build and maintain good relations with Federal Agencies;
- You will report to the Sales & Technical Manager Benelux.
Your experience and skills - Vacature Pest Control - Account Manager Flanders Professional - Recruitment Crop Protection Belgium
- Technical knowledge about pest control market/ products;
- The ability to work with cross-functional colleagues within Customer Service, Regulatory, New Product Development and Manufacturing experience;
- A perfect knowledge of professional pest control market (licenses required, or willingness to obtain);
- The ability to function in small, local hands on teams and as part of the larger scale international teams;
- Commercial attitude;
- Eagerness to win and build a successful organization;
- Entrepreneurial skills;
- Can deal with pressure;
- You are convincing and creative in problem-solving for external and internal customers;
- Result driven;
- You have a market orientation and are able to see new opportunities, prospects, developments;
- You are aware of the importance to work with cross-functional colleagues;
- Strong Dutch and English language skills.
What can you expect from EDIALUX?
- You are a part of a successful global supplier of environment enhancement products;
- This job gives you the room for initiative and offers you the prospect of a dynamic career within a company committed to growth;
- Appropriate compensation level and benefits package (group insurance, company car, laptop/tablet, smartphone…).