Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren
Het Bedrijf - Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren
Nextmune is a science-driven, global specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to better health for companion animals. They have a particular passion for allergy prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Their business is at the forefront of allergy diagnostics and immunotherapy – a unique treatment that reduces or eliminates allergic symptoms by fighting the cause of allergy. The first choice for treating allergies.
Nextmune Benelux office is located in Lelystad, The Netherlands. All their facilities are certified according to GMP requirements.
In order to strengthen its position in Belgium and to achieve its ambitious growth plans and on behalf of our customer Nextmune we are currently looking for an:
Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren
Wat word je rol als Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren?
You will be responsible for national sales and your primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer support.
Key areas of accountability / responsibility
- Visiting prospects and the existing client base (veterinary hospitals, clinics, vet groups, distributors and wholesalers).
- Deliver key messages and scientific information around products to customers.
- Acquiring new customers and establishing long-lasting partnerships.
- Achieve sales growth in the territory.
- Ensure further business development.
- Build and constantly develop knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas.
- Share experience with other colleagues and sales team.
- Gain insight into customer requirements, competitor and/or market trends and developments.
- Implement agreed upon strategies and initiatives.
- Implement all steps in CRM.
Wat vraagt Nextmune van jou voor deze Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (science related, e.g. veterinary, pharmacy, biology is a plus).
- Sales experience in similar function/company.
- Strong commercial and strategic skills.
- Self-ability to develop, advance and maintain strong relationships.
- Enthusiastic, independent and able to collaborate.
- The ability to prioritise, plan and execute accordingly.
- Hands-on mentality, put words into action.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge.
- Flexible to learning new products and approach various market segments over time.
- Strong team member.
- Good computer skills: MS-Office, databases, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French both in spoken and written communication.
- Valid driver’s license.
Wat kun je verwachten?
- A challenging and varied role as part of a dynamic team in an inspiring working environment.
- An excellent salary and benefits package (bonus, company car, phone, laptop, pension plan etc.).
- A Belgian labour contract.
Meer informatie of interesse in Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren?
If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Jos Douven, Recruiter of click below for the direct link to the application page of Match Recruitment.
For more information about this job you can also contact Jos Douven on +31(0)6 – 5194 1954. More details about Nextmune can be found on their websites www.nextmune.com/nl or www.vimian.com. More info about Match Recruitment: www.matchrecruitment.eu.
Because there is an exclusivity agreement between Nextmune and Match Recruitment for finding the right candidate, we kindly request you to contact us when you have questions and/or you want to applicate for his job.