Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren Diergezondheid
Het Bedrijf - Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren Diergezondheid
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
Nextmune is a part of Vimian which is a global and diversified group of innovation-driven companies with a shared passion for making a positive impact through improving animal health. Today, their group of companies covers four essential and rapidly evolving areas of animal health: Specialty Pharma (Nextmune), Diagnostics (Indical Biosciences), Veterinary Services (Vetfamily) and MedTech (Movora).
Nextmune is a science-driven, global specialty pharma company dedicated to improving health for dogs, cats and horses, focusing on allergy and dermatology as well as specialized care and nutrition. The product offering encompasses diagnostics, prescription and non-prescription products and is offered to veterinarians and pet parents in more than 70 countries worldwide. Nextmune Benelux office is located in Lelystad, The Netherlands. All their facilities are certified according to GMP requirements.
In order to strengthen its position in the Netherlands and to achieve its ambitious growth plans and on behalf of our customer Nextmune we are currently looking for an:
Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren
North-Holland, South-Holland, Friesland, Groningen, Drenthe
Wat word je rol als Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren Diergezondheid?
Primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer support.
Key areas of accountability / responsibility
- Visiting prospects and the existing client base (veterinary hospitals, clinics, vet groups, retail, etc.)
- Deliver key messages and scientific information around products to customers.
- Acquiring new customers and establishing long-lasting partnerships.
- Achieve sales growth in the territory.
- Ensure further business development.
- Build and constantly develop knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas.
- Share experience with other colleagues and sales team.
- Gain insight into customer requirements, competitor and/or market trends and developments.
- Implement agreed upon strategies and initiatives.
- Implement all steps in CRM.
Wat vraagt Nextmune van jou voor deze Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren Diergezondheid?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (science related, e.g. veterinary, pharmacy, biology is a plus).
- Sales experience in similar function/company.
- Strong commercial and strategic skills.
- Self-ability to develop, advance and maintain strong relationships.
- Enthusiastic, independent and able to collaborate.
- The ability to prioritise, plan and execute accordingly.
- Hands-on mentality, put words into action.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge.
- Flexible to learning new products and approach various market segments over time.
- Strong team member.
- Good computer skills: MS-Office, CRM, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch and English both in spoken and written communication.
- Valid driver’s license.
Wat kun je verwachten?
- A challenging and varied role as part of a dynamic team in an inspiring working environment.
- An excellent salary and benefits package (bonus, company car, phone, laptop, pension plan etc.).
Meer informatie of interesse in Account Manager Gezelschapsdieren Diergezondheid?
For more information about this job you can also contact Jos Douven on +31(0)6 – 5194 1954. More details about Nextmune can be found on their websites www.nextmune.com/nl or www.vimian.com. More info about Match Recruitment: www.matchrecruitment.eu.
Because there is an exclusivity agreement between Nextmune and Match Recruitment for finding the right candidate, we kindly request you to contact us when you have questions and/or you want to applicate for his job.