Job Animal Health - Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Company Profile Job Animal Health - Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
Our client has a broad product portfolio comprises veterinary medicines and develops and produces these pharmaceuticals for all European countries and many other countries worldwide. Due to the growing product portfolio and the increasing regulatory demands worldwide especially for veterinary pharmaceuticals, the company is looking to strengthen its Regulatory Affairs Team.
Within the International Regulatory Affairs department (based in Antwerp, Belgium) we offer the position of a
Regulatory Affairs Administrator (m/f)
Job Description Job Animal Health - Regulatory Affairs Administrator
In general your role will be to work as part of our dynamic team obtaining world-wide registrations of veterinary medicines. You will be involved in the developments and updating of dossiers of new and old products, manufactured by the group of companies.
- Starting and supervising regulatory procedures for veterinary medicines (new applications, renewals, variations) in current export markets;
- Support local distributors and Export Department with preparation and submissions of responses to the relevant regulatory authorities;
- Apply scientific, legal and business knowledge to enable that products are developed, registered, manufactured and distributed to meet legal as well as business requirements;
- Support and assist the regulatory affairs manager and share the workload;
- Check product information in promotional activities;
- Participate in marketing meetings.
- You will report directlyto the Regulatory Affairs Manager
Job Demands Job Animal Health - Regulatory Affairs Administrator
- Education: scientific, e.g. chemistry, pharmacy, biology or veterinary medicines;
- Knowledge/experience in the field of veterinary medicines legislation would be an advantage;
- An exact and systematic, quality-driven way of working;
- Flexibility in working on several different tasks;
- Ability to cope with temporary stress and deadlines, persistent, result-driven;
- Ability to function as a valuable team member;
- Proficient in English, French and Dutch in speaking and writing;
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Offer Job Animal Health - Regulatory Affairs Administrator
- A challenging function in an international environment;
- Real career growth opportunities;
- Adequate training and learning opportunities;
- An attractive salary (depending on experience and education level).