Job Fertilizers - Commercial Manager Western & Eastern Europe
The Commercial Manager generates the strategy to achieve commercial objectives that provide profitability and increase market share. He/she leads and develops the commercial teams in Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Benelux, Poland, Baltics and CIS countries. He/she coordinates the human, budget and material resources to guide the team, develops corporate image and position of commercial brand in the market of his/her responsibilities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop strategy to achieve established objectives.
- Implement pricing policies, conditions of sale and distribution channels.
- Direct the activities of your commercial team: Develop and Support the management of the portfolio of clients, in collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers.
- Manage and control the profitability of each commercial region, according to established KPI.
- Monitoring of payment terms and risk of customers.
- Analyse the market to identify new sales opportunities and increase the value added of the commercial offer, in collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers.
- Anticipate and support team’s needs (especially in CRM tool implementation)
- Train and develop the commercial team for your activities (best practices, commercial models…).
- Monitor statistics and market trends for product positioning in your market (be the marketing department relay), and regulatory evolution (regulatory relay).
- Manage and optimize the sales team reporting system.
- Set short & medium term objectives and road-map for commercial teams.
- Coordinate, evaluate and develop your team linked to corporate HR tools.
- Be responsible for good implementation of EuropA Matrix organization : Agronomy, Marketing & Regulatory
- Ideally, you have a higher education in Agronomy/Agribusiness or Business Administration.
- You have a proven and successful track record of international commercial/sales management experience (minimum 10 years) within the agribusiness (fertilizers, seeds, crop protection, feed, machinery...).
- Ability to lead and motivate teams in several countries with different cultures and drive results.
- Strong capacity of adaptability and agility.
- Ability to acquire the necessary knowledge about Tradecorp products and understand the specificity, added value and benefits of the Tradecorp range is important.
- Languages: local language + fluent in English. French would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams across the Group.
- Willingness to travel a lot within the geographical area of responsibility is required.
- As you will on average spend 2 days/week in the Brussels regional office, ideally you live in Belgium, Netherlands, western part of Germany or northern part of France. If you live outside these regions, moving closer to the office in Brussels after some time should be considered.
- Valid driving licence.
What can you expect from Tradecorp?
- A challenging and varied role as part of a dynamic team in an inspiring international working environment.
- An excellent salary and benefits package (bonus, company car, laptop, GSM…)
More information or interested?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about this job you can also contact Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831 or Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954.
- All further details about Tradecorp can be found on their website www.tradecorp.es/en
- Further information about AFL Executive Search www.aflsearch.com
There is an exclusivity agreement between Tradecorp and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job.
About AFL Executive Search
AFL Executive Search (www.aflsearch.com) recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
We match the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone, and connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate, we also attract the right one.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors, have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
● Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
● Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
● Life Sciences : Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals