Job Plant Protection - Sales Manager Benelux - Werving en Selectie Gewasbescherming België
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
Edialux (www.edialux.be, www.edialux.nl) is the leading consumer brand in the Benelux region for home, garden and pet pest products.
Distributed through the garden and retail market in Benelux, the Edialux consumer range provides a range of consumer friendly solutions. The pest control range helps solve problems in the home, tackling common household pests such as mice, rats and insects, whilst the garden range includes products to tackle weeds and plant diseases & fungi, including a wide range of organic garden products ideal for the eco-friendly gardener. The brand also offers a comprehensive range of pet protection products to prevent and treat common pest issues.
Edialux belongs to the Pelsis Group (www.pelsis.com), a brand led organisation, developing brands which offer their customers solutions to pest control problems. The Group’s retail brands currently include Edialux HPP, Luxan, Insect-O-Cutor, A Green Way, and Pest-Stop, alongside exclusive distribution arrangements in Benelux on Birchmeier and Aeroxon.
In order to realise their growth ambition, we are looking for the home, pet & plant products for a:
Sales Manager Home, Pet & Plant Benelux
Your main tasks and responsibilities - Functie omschrijving Job Plant Protection - Sales Manager Benelux - Werving en Selectie Gewasbescherming België
This role is designed to fast-track the development of Edialux sales approach in Benelux, ensuring that you maximise business development opportunities with existing customers as well as driving growth with new accounts. This exciting role offers the opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual to transform the sales effort, creating a high performing sales culture which is closely integrated with other commercial and operational functions within the Belgian and Dutch operations and the wider Group.
You will be responsible for driving sales of the retail (HPP – Home, Pet and Plant) activities within Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands, proactively managing key account customers in the home and garden retail sector. This role will require significant time spent in the field with customers and Sales Representatives (7x BE and 3x NL) as well as occasional travel to other Group sites in Europe. You also lead the Customer Service teams in Bornem in Belgium (3x) and Barneveld in the Netherlands (1x) and the merchandising team in Belgium (2x).
More specific key accountabilities:
- Implement and manage targets to ensure that the HPP business unit reaches annual sales and margin targets across Benelux
- Key account management
- New customer acquisition
- Cross-selling of the brand portfolio to drive growth in existing and new customers
- Day-to-day sales management
- Implement and manage regular reporting
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Management of customer service and merchandising teams
- Identify new product opportunities and drive these working closely with the marketing and technical teams
Your experience and skills - Job Plant Protection - Sales Manager Benelux - Werving en Selectie Gewasbescherming België
- Proven and successful track record of sales management experience is essential (minimum 5 years in a fast-paced sales management role)
- Phyto-license-product sales experience is essential
- Demonstrable experience of management of large retail customers
- Fluent English, French and Dutch
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to lead and motivate a team and drive results
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams across the Group
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superb communication skills, interfacing effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience of sales reporting, business analysis and data interpretation
- Ideally you live around Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent or in the south of the Netherlands
What can you expect from EDIALUX - Job Plant Protection - Sales Manager Benelux - Werving en Selectie Gewasbescherming België
- You are a part of a successful global supplier of environment enhancement products;
- This job gives you the room for initiative and offers you the prospect of a dynamic career within a company committed to growth;
- Appropriate compensation level and benefits package (group insurance, company car, laptop/tablet, smartphone…).
More information or interested in Job Plant Protection - Sales Manager Benelux - Werving en Selectie Gewasbescherming België?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com
- For more information about this job you can also contact Mr. Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831
- All further details about EDIALUX or PELSIS Group can be found on their websites www.edialux.be, www.edialux.nl and www.pelsis.com
- Further information about AFL Executive Search www.aflsearch.com.
There is an exclusivity agreement between EDIALUX and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions or you want to apply for this job.
About AFL Executive Search
AFL Executive Search (www.aflsearch.com) recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
AFL Executive Search matches the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone.
We connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate; we also attract the right one. We have both interim and permanent positions.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors. We have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
● Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
● Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
● Life Sciences : Animal Health, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals