Job Retail - Account Manager Home, Pet & Plant Products
Company profile - Job Retail - Account Manager Home, Pet & Plant Products
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
Edialux is the leading consumer brand in the Benelux region for home, garden and pet pest products.
Distributed through the garden and retail market in Benelux, the Edialux consumer range provides a range of consumer friendly solutions. The pest control range helps solve problems in the home, tackling common household pests such as mice, rats and insects, whilst the garden range includes products to tackle weeds and plant diseases & fungi, including a wide range of organic garden products ideal for the eco-friendly gardener. The brand also offers a comprehensive range of pet protection products to prevent and treat common pest issues.
Edialux belongs to the Pelsis Group, a brand led organisation, developing brands which offer their customers solutions to pest control problems. The Group’s retail brands currently include Edialux HPP, Luxan, Insect-O-Cutor, A Green Way, and Pest-Stop, alongside exclusive distribution arrangements in Benelux on Birchmeier and Aeroxon.
In order to realise their growth ambition of the home, pet & plant division, we are looking in the province of Antwerp for a dynamic and self-motivated:
Account Manager Home, Pet & Plant Products
Your main tasks and responsibilities - Job Retail - Account Manager Home, Pet & Plant Products
You deliver solutions to customers, provide them with pre sales information, are responsible for follow up on tenders, orders and deliveries in order to realize targets. You are constantly working on optimizing customers relations. On an ongoing basis you achieve sales targets, improve client satisfaction and deliver outstanding proactive service to our customers. You have the ambition to strive for best practice for attainability.
More specific key accountabilities
- Maintain all customer contacts in Antwerp province
- Provide back office with sufficient information to process tenders, orders and deliveries
- Set up appointments with customers
- Provide customer with suitable solutions
- Provide customer with pre-sales information
- Support Sales Manager HPP in order to win new business
- Introducing new products to customer
- Log and coordinate inquiries and complaints
- Build and maintain good relations with Federal Agencies
- Provides courses/training to customers
Your experience and skills - Job Retail - Account Manager Home, Pet & Plant Products
- Dutch language skills as well as English both verbal and written
- Technical knowledge about HPP market/ products
- The ability to work with cross-functional colleagues within Customer Service, Regulatory, NPD and Manufacturing experience but also working independent
- A perfect knowledge of HPP market and experience in retail account management
- Licenses required P3, biocides, or willingly to obtain
- The ability to function in small, local hands on teams and as part of the larger scale international teams
- Very commercially attitude
- Proven record of new business development
- Eagerness to win and build a successful organization
- Driving licence
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Can deal with pressure
- Convincing and creative in problem-solving for external and Internal customers
- Result driven
- Market orientation and are able to see new opportunities, prospects, developments
- Aware of importance to work with cross-functional colleagues
What can you expect from EDIALUX?
- You are a part of a successful global supplier of environment enhancement products
- This job gives you the room for initiative and offers you the prospect of a dynamic career within a company committed to growth;
- Appropriate compensation level and benefits package (group insurance, company car, laptop/tablet, smartphone…)
More information or interested in this Job Retail - Account Manager Home, Pet & Plant Products?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com
- For more information about this job you can also contact Mr. Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831
- All further details about EDIALUX or PELSIS Group can be found on their websites www.edialux.be nd www.pelsis.com
- Further information about AFL Executive Search www.aflsearch.com
There is an exclusivity agreement between EDIALUX and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job.
About AFL Executive Search
AFL Executive Search (www.aflsearch.com) recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
AFL Executive Search matches the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone.
We connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate; we also attract the right one. We have both interim and permanent positions.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors. We have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
● Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
● Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
● Life Sciences : Animal Health, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals