Job Retail - Brand Manager - Recruitment Agrochemicals België
Company profile Job Retail - Brand Manager - Recruitment Agrochemicals België
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
Edialux (www.edialux.be) is the leading consumer brand in the Benelux region for home, garden and pet pest products.
Distributed through the garden and retail market in Benelux, the Edialux consumer range provides a range of consumer friendly solutions. The pest control range helps solve problems in the home, tackling common household pests such as mice, rats and insects, whilst the garden range includes products to tackle weeds and plant diseases & fungi, including a wide range of organic garden products ideal for the eco-friendly gardener. The brand also offers a comprehensive range of pet protection products to prevent and treat common pest issues.
Edialux belongs to the Pelsis Group (www.pelsis.com), a brand led organisation, developing brands which offer their customers solutions to pest control problems. The Group currently works with over 3000 distributors worldwide. The current brand portfolio includes Pest-Stop, Insect-O-Cutor, Network, Synergetic, Tanaco, A Green Way, Edialux Home-Pet-Plant Protection, Edialux Professional, Luxan, Denka and P+L Systems Washroom.
In order to realise their growth ambition, we are looking for the garden care products a:
Brand Manager Belgium
Your main tasks and responsibilities - Job Retail - Brand Manager - Recruitment Agrochemicals België
This role encompasses a wide variety of marketing activities for the Belgian market.
Working alongside a Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing plan, working with teams from across the Group to influence retailers and retail wholesalers in order to meet the brand’s objectives. As an established brand, this role will ensure that Edialux continues to drive consumer awareness through press, POS, digital and trade activities, whilst targeting new distribution channels for the extensive product portfolio.
More specific tasks:
- Plan, co-ordinate, implement and evaluate the brand’s promotions activity schedule
- Exhibition organisation and attendance
- Planning, co-ordination, copywriting and delivery of catalogues
- Management of POS materials
- Planning, copywriting and co-ordination of PR and advertising
- Maintenance of existing websites
- Competitor analysis
- Planning and delivery of new product launches
- Production of brand data reports
- Creation of market research – Territory, channel, category
- Support with language/other requirements to support roll out of other brands in the territory
- You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer in the UK.
Your experience and skills - Job Retail - Brand Manager - Recruitment Agrochemicals België
The key requirements of this position include:
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic
- Degree level education or equivalent. A degree in chemical/agrichemical subjects would be highly advantageous
- Highly literate with copywriting experience
- Demonstrable experience of brand / communications management in the garden care retail market
- Demonstrable experience of the full marketing mix
- Demonstrable experience of launching new products into the retail market
- Fluency in Dutch and French, with business standard English
- Good commercial experience
- Experience of market research and analysis in a retail environment
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams across the Group
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, interfacing effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of sales reporting, business analysis and data interpretation
- Ability to work to deadlines, delivering plans on time whilst also responding to ad-hoc opportunities
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Ability to speak further foreign language(s) would be advantageous
What can you expect from EDIALUX?
- You are a part of a successful global supplier of environment enhancement products
- This job gives you the room for initiative and offers you the prospect of a dynamic career within a company committed to growth
- Appropriate compensation level and benefits package (group insurance, company car, laptop/tablet, smartphone…)
More information or interested in this Job Retail - Brand Manager - Recruitment Agrochemicals België?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com;
- For more information about this job you can also contact Mr. Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831;
- All further details about EDIALUX or PELSIS Group can be found on their websites www.edialux.be and www.pelsis.com;
- Further information about AFL Executive Search www.aflsearch.com.
There is an exclusivity agreement between EDIALUX and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job.
About AFL Executive Search AFL Executive Search (www.aflsearch.com) recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
AFL Executive Search matches the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone. We connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate; we also attract the right one. We have both interim and permanent positions.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors. We have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
● Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
● Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
● Life Sciences : Animal Health, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals