Product Manager FAP NL
Company - Product Manager FAP NL
Dechra Veterinary Products markets and sells products in 72 countries either via its own sales and marketing organisations or via distributors. Its main distribution centre is in Denmark. There are manufacturing sites and Product Development and Regulatory Affairs teams in Croatia, the Netherlands and the UK. The Dechra group employs almost 1.900 people with a revenue reaching more than € 600m.
Their products can be divided into four categories: Companion Animal Products (CAP), Food producing Animal Products (FAP), Equine, and Nutrition. All are targeted at providing veterinary professionals with solutions for their customers’ needs. Dechra is a global leader in veterinary endocrinology and topical dermatology, have a broad portfolio of analgesia, anaesthetics and products for the treatment of pain, and they are also recognised as innovators in other specialisations such as the treatment of equine lameness, nutrition and differentiated generics.
Everything they do is underpinned by their Culture and Values. They are important to them and have helped drive the Group’s success. They believe that their Values encapsulate their business ethics and set out the standards that they wish to achieve and ultimately exceed. They outline the type of people they are, the services they provide and the way they aim to do business. They deliver high quality products and services to veterinarians worldwide through their employees and a network of third parties to sustainably improve global animal health and welfare.
Dechra in the Netherlands is looking for a new ´Product Manager FAP NL´. The location of their office is in Oudewater. AFL Executive Search will assist Dechra in this search, the goal being that the new Product Manager enters Dechra asap.
Wat word je rol als Product Manager FAP NL?
As a Product Manager FAP you will be responsible for developing and implementing the annual marketing plan for the FAP strategic therapy areas and products in line with the EU strategic plan and local budget plan. Develop marketing campaigns and activities to support the sales team in achieving the sales growth targets.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement the annual marketing plan for the FAP strategic therapy areas and products
- Support the product positioning in line with EU strategy
- Support the sales team in achieving the sales growth targets
- Manage all projects within the plan and ensure that they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Liaise with third party marketing providers / marketing agencies
- Work with KOLs and marketing agencies to ensure compliant high quality marketing materials
- Work closely with International colleagues to align all activities, planning and support EU strategy (forecast, launches, pricing, positioning etc)
- Degree in Veterinarian medicine
- NIMA or similar professional marketing qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Experience preferably gained in animal health or a similar regulated environment
- International experience
- A solution oriented, creative and innovative mindset
- A willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams and task-forces
- Ability to understand the Business needs and to be customer-oriented at all times
- Dutch Fluent | Verbal and written
- English Fluent | verbal and written
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong commercial focus
- Self-motivated – driven with an ambition to succeed
- Responsive and flexible to change
- Cooperative and have the desire to make a difference together
What can you expect from Dechra?
- A challenging and varied role as part of a dynamic team in an inspiring international working environment.
- An excellent salary and benefits package (bonus, company car, pension plan, laptop and GSM).
More information or interested?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about this job you can also contact Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831.
- All further details about Dechra can be found on their websites www.dechra.nl and www.dechra.com.
- More info about AFL Executive Search: www.aflsearch.com.
There is an exclusivity agreement between Dechra Veterinary Products and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job. About AFL Executive Search
AFL Executive Search (www.aflsearch.com) recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
We match the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone, and connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate, we also attract the right one.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors, have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
● Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
● Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
● Life Sciences : Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals