Vacature Animal Health - Sales Manager Benelux - Recruitment Animal Health België
Company profile - Vacature Animal Health - Sales Manager Benelux - Recruitment Animal Health België
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
ERBER Group (www.erber-group.net) is a leading group of companies in the field of food and feed safety, with focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and plant protection with headquarters in Austria/Getzersdorf. It generated a turnover of about 290 million euros in 2016. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB. Including distribution partners, ERBER Group is represented in more than 120 countries worldwide. The international orientation and the in-house research and development are important success factors for the annual growth.
ERBER Group is an expert organization and world leader in the original core business of mycotoxin risk management. Powerful in-house research and development provides the basis for developing customer-focused and innovative solutions, which is particularly supported by collaborations with renowned universities and research institutions.
BIOMIN (www.biomin.net) harnesses the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology they deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years they have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and an innovative concept for natural performance increase and other specific solutions for pigs, poultry and ruminants.
Following the establishment of the Biomin Benelux unit in 2017 in Uden in the Netherlands, we are looking in Belgium for a dynamic and self-motivated:
Sales Manager Benelux (m/f)
Belgium, home based and main focus, from time to time also in the Netherlands
We assist Biomin in this search, the goal being that the recruited person enters Biomin as soon as possible.
Your main tasks and responsibilities for the Vacature Animal Health - Sales Manager Benelux - Recruitment Animal Health België
You are the ear close to the market for our further development. You provide technical support to both current and prospective customers, working with Biomins’ team of Technical Support Managers (who regularly visit the Benelux region). To succeed in this position, you develop and maintain relationships with a range of industry contacts and stakeholders. You also participate to national and international fairs and conferences. Therefore you always stay up-to-date and further build up your network.
This job is home based in Belgium and once per week you’ll spend on average half a day in the office in Uden in the Netherlands. You will report to the Managing Director BIOMIN Benelux.
Your profile for this Vacature Animal Health - Sales Manager Benelux - Recruitment Animal Health België
- You have 110% passionate interest in animal nutrition
- Ideally you have an educational background (college/university) in Animal Health (Veterinarian) or Animal Nutrition / Animal Science
- A successful track record of minimum five years’ practical experience acquired in animal health and/or animal nutrition in the ruminants, poultry and/or swine sector both on technical and commercial dimensions
- Team player, self-motivated, with a "can do" & cheerful attitude, promoting a positive image of the Biomin brand & products
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
What can you expect from BIOMIN for this Vacature Animal Health - Sales Manager Benelux - Recruitment Animal Health België?
- A challenging and varied role as part of a dynamic team in an inspiring working environment.
- An excellent salary and benefits package (pension scheme, bonus, company car, laptop, smartphone…)