Vacature Animal Health - Sr. Account Manager Cattle
Bedrijfsprofiel Vacature Animal Health - Sr. Account Manager Cattle
Zoetis (www.zoetis.com), is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 60 years of experience in animal health, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals with sales of its products in more than 100 countries. In 2018, the company generated annual revenue of $5.8 billion.
Zoetis has approximately 10,000 colleagues who support the business in sales, research and development, manufacturing and various global functions. When you join Zoetis, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, develop your skills and enrich your career in many ways – from on-the-job training and working on challenging projects to simply learning from peers and managers. They build their next generation of leaders by investing in the growth of their colleagues.
Do you have relevant commercial experience in the veterinary, cattle or related industry? Do you have exceptional sales ability? Are you IT literate and able to use standard business software and communication tools? If so, this vacancy of a Senior Account Manager Cattle could be very interesting for you and give you the opportunity to work for the leading global animal health company Zoetis!!
Functie omschrijving Vacature Animal Health - Sr. Account Manager Cattle
Purpose of the job:
- The purpose of this field-based position is to sell designated product lines for cattle to an agreed portfolio of ‘customers, veterinary practices & farms in the provinces of West Flanders (80%) & East Flanders (20%).
- The person in role is required to develop mutually beneficial and productive long term partnerships with their customers, and to maintain these relationships with the appropriate quantity & quality of activity.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintain high level of expertise with the evolving portfolio of products, services, pricing, competition, market and industry trends.
- Develop and maintain account plans in collaboration with Veterinarians, Commercial Operations, ABMs, KAM, etc..
- Ensure customer information and call reports are continuously updated through CRM system.
- Align activities and account plans to marketing programmes and management direction in line with the Solution Selling model.
- Analyse and interpret actual and potential territory/customer sales and growth opportunities to support delivery of sales targets.
- Develop mutually beneficial and productive long term partnerships with our customers based on high quality account plans.
- Implement bespoke customer solutions utilising all available resources including products, value add services, Veterinarians and Business Consultants.
- Contribute to the success of your team by sharing best practice with colleagues and proactively contributing ideas.
- Deliver call activity in accordance with agreed KPIs to achieve the required coverage and frequency with identified target customers.
- Ensure clear and specific objectives exist for each individual call.
- Deliver relevant marketing messages, product information and programmes consistent with management direction in line with Solution Selling model.
- Proactively identify customer opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Co-ordinate with colleagues in order to achieve positive changes to the customers understanding and use of our portfolio of products, services and pricing.
- Accurately record call activity in the CRM system, in line with company guidance.
- Ensure clear and timely follow up plan is in place and actioned
Skills & experience
- Level of education: Professional Bachelor in livestock, dairy or related or Master in Bio-Engineering, agriculture or related.
- Exceptional sales ability.
- Strong communication, influencing skills.
- Builds successful and effective relationships.
- Knows your stuff – able to retain and recall product information to a detailed level.
- A strong focus on planning, and a balance of tactical planning with day to day operational requirements
- Ability to work independently.
- Drive and resilience, demonstrated with a persistent, never give up attitude.
- Confidence, likability and an authoritative personality.
- Stakeholder management – effective at using stakeholders as resources.
- IT literate. Able to use standard business software and communication tools.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
What can you expect from Zoetis?
- A challenging and varied role as part of a dynamic team in an inspiring working environment
- An excellent salary and benefits package (9 compensation days, 13th month, compensation daily expenses & internet, company car, pension plan, long term disability plan, ambulatory plan, hospitalization insurance, mobile phone and iPad).
More information or interested?
If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Jos Douven, Recruiter or click on the 'Solliciteer' button to upload your CV.
For more information about this job you can also contact Jos Douven on +31(0)6 – 5194 1954. More details about Zoetis can be found on their websites www.zoetis.com and www.zoetis.be.
Because there is an exclusivity agreement between Zoetis and Match Recruitment for finding the right candidate, we kindly request you to contact only when you have questions and/or you want to applicate for his job.