Vacature Chemie - Sales Manager - Werving en Selectie Chemie
Bedrijfsprofiel Vacature Chemie - Sales Manager - Werving en Selectie Chemie
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
Since 1932 Denka International (www.denka.nl) is directional in registrating, formulating and producing biocides, plant protection products and veterinary medicines. At Denka International the protection of the environment, people and animals is stated. Denka International is authorised for preparation, packaging, labelling and register of veterinary medicines under GMP regime.
Denka International formulate concentrated or ready to use biocides, plant protection products and veterinary medicines as granulates, liquids and aerosols. Denka-branded or under the brand names of our business partners. Denka International produces this products for amateur users as well as for professionals. Denka International is also very experienced in the development of formulations, recipes and products: knowledge and expertise that Denka gladly likes to share with their respected clients. Denka Registrations can assist in the authorization of the products.
Denka belongs to the Pelsis Group (www.pelsis.com), a brand led organisation, developing brands which offer their customers solutions to pest control problems. The Group’s retail brands currently include Edialux HPP, Luxan, Insect-O-Cutor, A Green Way, and Pest-Stop, alongside exclusive distribution arrangements in Benelux on Birchmeier and Aeroxon.
In order to realise the growth ambition of Denka, we are looking for a:
Sales Manager - Toll
Your main tasks and responsibilities - Vacature Chemie - Sales Manager - Werving en Selectie Chemie
This new role is designed to fast-track the development of the toll manufacturing sales approach, ensuring that Denka maximizes business development opportunities with existing customers as well as driving growth with new accounts.
This exciting role offers the opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual to drive the sales effort, creating a high performing sales culture which is closely integrated with other commercial and operational functions Group-wide.
The role will require significant time spent in the field with customers and sales representatives globally, frequent travel to the Barneveld facility (Netherlands) and occasional travel to other Group sites in Europe.
- Monitor targets to ensure that sales revenue is delivered to plan
- Produce regular sales reporting
- Day-to-day management and administration of toll sales team (1 x Sales Manager, 1 x Internal Sales)
- Drive clear communication and reporting through the sales team
- Regular sales forecasting, liaising with finance and operational teams
- Drive disciplined sales processes through the team to support prospect identification and new business acquisition
- Drive disciplined processes through the broader commercial and operational teams to ensure smooth delivery of the customer experience
- Identify ongoing training requirements to continuously develop the skill sets and knowledge of our teams
- Ad-hoc management requirements, including recruitment and performance management
- Maintain day-to-day contact with customer accounts
- Identify opportunities to develop and grow sales with current accounts
- Identify, research and secure new customer relationships
- Negotiate annual pricing, terms, and product portfolio with key accounts
- Develop a detailed understanding of customers
- Provide technical support to customers, liaising with teams around the Group including sales, technical, product management, customer service and marketing
- Identify new product development opportunities, capture market information and work as part of a team to bring these to market
- Capture and share market information with the broader commercial team, including competitor activity, pricing and trends
More specific key accountabilities:
- Implement and manage targets to ensure that the toll business unit reaches annual sales and margin targets
- Management of toll sales team
- Key account management
- New customer acquisition
- Cross-selling of the product portfolio to drive growth in existing and new customers
- Day-to-day sales management
- Produce detailed account reviews
- Customer visits
- Technical support / product advice
- Manage regular reporting
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Identify new product opportunities and drive these working closely with the customer service and product management teams
- Ad-hoc sales management requirements
Your experience and skills - Vacature Chemie - Sales Manager - Werving en Selectie Chemie
- Proven and successful track record of sales management experience is essential (minimum 5 years in a fast-paced sales management role)
- Pesticide/agro-chemicals product sales experience is essential
- Degree level education or equivalent. A degree in chemical/agrichemical subjects would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of toll customer account management
- Fluent English and Dutch. Additional languages would be advantageous
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to lead and motivate a team and drive results
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams across the Group
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, interfacing effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Self-motivated, energetic and dynamic
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience of sales reporting, business analysis and data interpretation
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
What can you expect from DENKA? - Vacature Chemie - Sales Manager - Werving en Selectie Chemie
- You are a part of a successful global supplier of environment enhancement products;
- This job gives you the room for initiative and offers you the prospect of a dynamic career within a company and group committed to growth;
- Appropriate compensation level and benefits package (pension plan, company car, laptop/tablet, smartphone…).
More information or interested in Vacature Chemie - Sales Manager - Werving en Selectie Chemie?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com
- For more information about this job you can also contact Mr. Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831
- All further details about DENKA or PELSIS Group can be found on their websites www.denka.nl and www.pelsis.com
- Further information about AFL Executive Search www.aflsearch.com.
There is an exclusivity agreement between DENKA and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job. About AFL Executive Search
AFL Executive Search (www.aflsearch.com) recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
AFL Executive Search matches the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone.
We connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate; we also attract the right one. We have both interim and permanent positions.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors. We have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
● Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
● Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
● Life Sciences : Animal Health, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals