Vacature Chemie - Toll Manufacturing Product Manager
Let op: Deze vacature reeds ingevuld! Niet meer op solliciteren s.v.p.
Since 1932 Denka International (www.denka.nl) is directional in registrating, formulating and producing biocides, plant protection products and veterinary medicines. At Denka International the protection of the environment, people and animals is stated. Denka International is authorised for preparation, packaging, labelling and register of veterinary medicines under GMP regime.
Denka International formulate concentrated or ready to use biocides, plant protection products and veterinary medicines as granulates, liquids and aerosols. Denka-branded or under the brand names of our business partners. Denka International produces this products for amateur users as well as for professionals. Denka International is also very experienced in the development of formulations, recipes and products: knowledge and expertise that Denka gladly likes to share with their respected clients. Denka Registrations can assist in the authorization of the products.
Denka belongs to the Pelsis Group (www.pelsis.com), a brand led organisation, developing brands which offer their customers solutions to pest control problems. The Group’s retail brands currently include Edialux HPP, Luxan, Insect-O-Cutor, A Green Way, and Pest-Stop, alongside exclusive distribution arrangements in Benelux on Birchmeier and Aeroxon.
In order to realise the growth ambition of Denka, we are looking for a:
Toll Manufacturing Product Manager
Your main tasks and responsibilities - Vacature Chemie - Toll Manufacturing Product Manager
This role is designed to work with all functions within the Toll Manufacturing business unit to co-ordinate the specifications of new and existing products, in line with customer requirements.
As a Product Manager you are responsible for:
- Plan and implement development projects (maintenance and new product) for toll manufacturing to guarantee product production in time, cost and customer specifications
- Provide cross-functional leadership and drive/lead internal resources (Sales, Customer Service, NPD, Regulatory, Purchasing and Manufacturing teams) and third parties for the execution of development projects. A key aspect of this is communicating the product roadmap and keeping everyone informed of updates
- Create the details specification of product solutions, to meet customer needs, including agreed formulations, label content, inner packaging (Bottles, triggers, buckets, etc.) outer packaging, etc.
- Analyse technical and commercial feasibility in potential partner/business relationships for new toll manufactured products
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for project and process management
- You will report to the Head of Chemical Development
Your experience and skills for the Vacature Chemie - Toll Manufacturing Product Manager
- Strong Dutch and English language skills
- Persistence in their approach, to co-ordinate efforts of multiple functions
- Have a good understanding of chemical formulations and / or actives
- International experience; willing to travel occasionally
- Experience in the Chemicals / Toll Industry / pest control
- Bachelor’s Degree in either engineering or science
- Product Management experience in the chemical industry is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills. Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication, time management, and presentation skills
- Self-starter; task oriented with ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work on a team and achieve results in a team environment
- Highly customer centric, service oriented with the ability to understand, execute and meet customer's expectations
- Ideally you live around Barneveld or in the middle of the Netherlands or are willing to relocate
What can you expect from DENKA?
- You are a part of a successful global supplier of environment enhancement products
- This job gives you the room for initiative and offers you the prospect of a dynamic career within a company and group committed to growth
- Appropriate compensation level and benefits package