Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Biorationals
Company profile - Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Biorationals
Founded in 2001, Certis was created from three businesses acquired by Mitsui & Co. Ltd during the 1990’s operating in the UK, France and Netherlands. It has since grown to become a European crop protection specialist providing sales and marketing services to its suppliers alongside development and regulatory support. In 2022 Certis merged with Belchim and they have a direct presence in all major west and east European markets, selling through local distributors. Outside Europe Certis Belchim markets its products through a worldwide network of national distribution partners. All their establishments are guided from their main offices in Utrecht, the Netherlands and Londerzeel in Belgium.
Certis Belchim’s parent company, Mitsui & Co., is a $102.4 billion global trading company (consolidated revenue), approximately 45.000 employees with diverse business interests in over 90 countries. Mitsui has a global presence in the agriscience sector and the company markets a wide variety of pesticides and biopesticides, as well as biological pest control products and services through its European, African, Japanese and US subsidiaries.
Certis Belchim offers besides conventional crop protection products also integrated crop protection solutions, which support their customers to grow healthy crops and has the ambition to grow in biological crop protection. The Global Registration Team coordinates and manages product registrations in partnership with suppliers and handles EU registration activities. The maintenance of existing registrations and the establishment of direct relationships with key registration officials are equally important. Each of the Certis Belchim branches has qualified regulatory staff and capability to register products on a national basis. The company has an informal no-nonsense company culture and a pragmatic working attitude with a serious focus on personal development and attention for personal interests.
In order to support its fast growth and achieve its ambitious expansion plans in biological crop protection, Certis Belchim is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Biorationals (M/F). AFL Executive Search will assist Certis Belchim in this search, the goal being that the new Regulatory Specialist enters the company as soon as possible.
Job specification of Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Biorationals?
In this challenging new role, you will have the opportunity to lead regulatory projects, further develop your expertise and to maintain and build up your professional network. You will proactively communicate key milestones on registration status for assigned products to the Business partners and regulatory community.
- You will manage, develop, and follow up registration projects from A to Z.
- You evaluate the registrability of your projects and propose a submission strategy (including future challenges and opportunities) to your management and business partners.
- You follow up on new data requirements for biorational actives & products (fi microbial active substances) to compile the ﬁnal dossier and make it ready for submission in order to obtain product registrations in cooperation with your colleagues from the Global Registration Team.
- You will develop a good partnership with research labs, consultants and other business partners.
Your profile for this role as Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Biorationals
- You obtained a Master’s degree with specialization in agriculture, biology, chemistry or equivalent discipline.
- This role requires at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a registration environment of plant protection products, preferably with microbial active substances & products.
- You have experience in project management.
- Experience in at least one expertise (physchem, Tox, ecotox, …) is mandatory and experience in any other area of expertise is a plus.
- You are well organized and have strong planning skills.
- Strong analytical mindset to make interpretation of study data.
- You are a team player and demonstrate strong communication skills.
What can you expect from Certis Belchim?
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
- Hybrid work: a combination of home office and office work.
More info or interested in this role as Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Biorationals?
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about this job you can also contact Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831.
- All further details about Certis Belchim can be found on their websites Certis Belchim, Certis Europe and Belchim.
- More info about AFL Executive Search: AFL Executive Search GmbH
About AFL Executive Search
AFL Executive Search recruits people for strategic positions and specializes in the field of Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences worldwide.
We match the most qualified candidates to the key positions in those organizations that focus on a healthy world with enough quality food for everyone, and connect the right people with the right companies across the world. From a selection of high qualified candidates we only pick the outstanding ones who will become the visionary leaders of tomorrow. We don´t just search for the best candidate, we also attract the right one.
We offer Executive Search services across all functional disciplines within the Agribusiness, Food and Life Sciences sectors, have strong knowledge of and commitment to these sectors and deliver the expected results. Through a no-nonsense, direct and personal approach AFL Executive Search acts as a full sparring partner for both companies and candidates.
We work across a wide range of sectors and positions:
- Agribusiness : Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Animal Housing / Equipment, Animal Reproduction, Associations / Non-Profit, Bioproducts, Biotechnology, Crop Protection, Distribution, Environment / Energy, Farming, Fertilizers, Finance, Forestry, Fruit Growing, Horticulture, Machinery / Equipment, R&D, Seed, Viniculture
- Food : Bakery Products, Beverages, Confectionary, Chocolate, Dairy Products, Dry Food, Frozen Food, Meat & Fish, Ready Meals and FMCG
- Life Sciences: Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Marine Biology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals